Booking Information and Payment Terms
- Please note not all our services or practitioners are available to book online.
- If you are unable to book online please telephone 01621 888080 or email email@example.com.
- If you have a query regarding your booking or would like some further advice about the best treatment option for you please use the ENQUIRE NOW button, complete the details with as much information as you can and one of our team will respond during clinic hours.
Monday 9am – 7.30pm
Tuesday 9am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9am – 5.00pm
Thursday 9am – 7.30pm
Friday 9am – 4.00pm
Saturday 9am – 1.00pm (Open alternate Saturdays)
- Please note after 9.00am, same day bookings can only be made directly with reception on 01621 88 80 80.
- If you are unable to find a suitable appointment or require a same day appointment please do call 01621 88 80 80. Our practitioners can be flexible to meet your needs or extend their clinics in an emergency.
- By using this service you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website and Maypole Health. Our Privacy Notice is available for you to read.
- Maypole Health can accept cash, cheque, credit and debit cards. We do not accept American Express.
- Where appropriate we can invoice private medical companies. Please note this must be agreed with Maypole Health in advance of your booking.
- Should you wish to cancel your appointment or reschedule please call 01621 88 80 80. You can leave a message if the receptionist is unavailable. Please give 24 hours’ notice.
- Late cancellation may incur a fee charged at the practitioner’s discretion. We do appreciate that mitigating circumstances can occur.
- As you have provided us with a mobile number at the time of booking online you will receive an appointment reminder text.
- If you miss an appointment a fee maybe incurred at the practitioners discretion.
- Appointment after 5.00pm will automatically incur a full payment charge.
- We recommend you arrive five minutes prior to your appointment time as you will need to complete a patient record card and consent to treatment.
- If you are taking any medication please bring a list with you.
- All new patients will only be treated after receiving an initial consultation which will involve taking full medical history and examination. If after consultation your practitioner deems treatment inappropriate, they will offer further advice and no charge will be made for the appointment.