Medical Thermography Southend
Would you like a health assessment using medical thermography? Southend residents should get in touch with Maypole Health – your local alternative health clinic that provides a holistic approach to many illnesses and injuries.
We have a team of fully trained medical thermography practitioners who will provide advice and treatment that is most suitable to you. This includes promoting good health and the prevention of disease through infrared imaging.
To make an appointment for medical thermography, Southend residents should look no further than Maypole Health – call 01621 88 80 80, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online enquiry form.
What is medical thermography? Southend
Medical thermography or Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI), is the practice of measuring the body’s surface temperature in order to visual inflammation, blood circulation and nerve damage.
Even though medical thermography can provide a visual roadmap of your health and wellness, its most common application is for breast cancer assessments. This is because temperature patterns associated with the blood flow that feeds cancel cells can be detected using thermal imaging.
Therefore, medical thermography can assist in the early detection of breast cancer up to eight years before mammography and other conventional diagnostic modalities.
Other reasons to consider medical thermography include:
- Proactive prevention – Early detection is still the most important factor in the outcome of breast disease.
- No radiation – Both the patient and practitioner don’t need to worry about radiation poisoning.
- Non-invasive – The process of medical thermography is similar to taking a photo with minimal human contact required.
- 100% safe – Nothing is emitted from the camera, nothing is injected into your body, and there is no risk of damage to your cellular DNA.
- Affordable screening method – The inexpensive nature of medical thermography makes a welcome change to other diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Reliable and far-reaching – The thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits, often involved in breast disease, can be picked up by medical thermography.
- Versatile applications – Medical thermography can help you monitor the healing process after surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Southend local information
The town and district of Southend-on-Sea in Essex has a population of 182,463. It is located on the north side of the Thames Estuary, 40 miles east of central London.
Southend is most famous for playing host to the world’s longest pleasure pier – it was built in 1830 and stretches some 1.34 miles from the shore.