Medical Thermography Maldon
Would you like to make an appointment for medical thermography? Maldon residents can call upon the professional services of Maypole Health – a complimentary health clinic providing a holistic approach to many issues, illnesses and injuries.
We have a team of experienced professionals in the field of medical thermography who are committed to promoting good health and the prevention of disease by utilising the physiological warning signs made possible by infrared imaging.
To discover more about medical thermography, Maldon residents should get in touch with Maypole Health today – call 01621 88 80 80, email email@example.com, or fill out our online enquiry form.
What you need to know about medical thermography – Maldon information
Medical thermography, otherwise known as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI, is a technique for the measurement and display of the distribution of body surface temperature. It attempts to provide a visual road map of your health, wellness and life longevity.
One of the most common applications for medical thermography is a breast health assessment. This is because thermal imaging can assist in the early detection of cancer, especially temperature patterns associated with the blood flow that feeds cancer cells as well as the blood flow associated with inflammation.
Medical thermography can even detect early thermal changes up to 8 years before mammography or other conventional diagnostic modalities.
Additional advantages of medical thermography include:
- Greater chance of recovery – The most critical factor in overcoming breast disease is early detection.
- No radiation – Both the patient and practitioner don’t need to worry about radiation poisoning.
- Non-invasive – Patients find medical thermography a comfortable and carefree form of screening.
- Completely safe – No injections are required and there’s no risk of damage to your cells.
- Affordable screening method – The inexpensive nature of medical thermography makes a welcome change to other diagnostic imaging procedures.
- 100% reliable – This state-of-the-art technology can encompass an extremely large area including the thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits.
- All-purpose provision – Medical thermography can assist in the treatment and recovery from surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Maldon information
Maldon is a town and civil parish on the Blackwater estuary in Essex. It is most renowned for Maldon Sea Salt which is produced in the area.
Things to do in and around the local area include Promenade Park, the Combined Military Services Museum, Maldon Splash Park, Maeldune Centre, Beeleigh Abbey, Maldon Museum and Northey Island, the latter of which is run by the National Trust.