Medical Thermography Kelvedon
Thinking about making an appointment for medical thermography? Kelvedon residents should look no further than Maypole Health – a complementary health clinic that offers a range of alternative treatments and therapies.
We have a team of fully trained medical thermography practitioners who will provide advice and treatment that is most suitable to you. This includes promoting good health and the prevention of disease through infrared imaging.
To arrange a visit to Maypole Health or for more information about medical thermography, Kelvedon residents should contact us today – call 01621 88 80 80, email email@example.com, or fill out our online enquiry form.
How it Works – Medical Thermography Kelvedon
Medical thermography, which is often referred to as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI, utilises state-of-the-art technology to study the body. It works by measuring the body surface temperature of patients, which is then displayed on a screen to identify inflammation, poor circulation and nerve damage.
Even though medical thermography can provide a visual roadmap of your health and wellness, its most common application is for breast cancer assessments. This is because temperature patterns associated with the blood flow that feeds cancel cells can be detected using thermal imaging.
One major advantage over mammography, which only shows tumours once they have fully developed, is that medical thermography can detect cancer up to eight years in advance.
Here’s some more reasons to put your faith in medical thermography:
- Greater chance of recovery – The most critical factor in overcoming breast disease is early detection.
- No radiation – Both the patient and practitioner don’t need to worry about radiation poisoning.
- Non-invasive – Patients find medical thermography a comfortable and carefree form of screening.
- Completely safe – No injections are required and there’s no risk of damage to your cells.
- Affordable screening method – The inexpensive nature of medical thermography makes a welcome change to other diagnostic imaging procedures.
- 100% reliable – This state-of-the-art technology can encompass an extremely large area including the thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits.
- All-purpose provision – Medical thermography can assist in the treatment and recovery from surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Kelvedon local information
The village and civil parish of Kelvedon is located between the cities of Chelmsford and Colchester in the Braintree District of Essex. Many of its 3,587 residents travel to these nearby commercial hubs for work – Kelvedon railway station is also on the London Liverpool St. line with trains approximately every 20 minutes.