Medical Thermography Danbury
Looking for medical thermography? Danbury residents can make an appointment with Maypole Health – a complimentary health clinic offering a wide range of alternative therapies and treatments.
Our fully qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals use medical thermography to identify certain risk factors which may not be determined in any other way, specifically pain and disease caused by inflammation, poor circulation and nerve damage.
To discover more about medical thermography, Danbury residents should get in touch with Maypole Health today – call 01621 88 80 80, email email@example.com, or fill out our online enquiry form.
What is medical thermography? Danbury information
Just like ultrasound and mammography, medical thermography (also known as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI) is a non-invasive way of showing us how the body is functioning and can help identify certain neuromuscular, rheumatological and vascular problems.
The underlying principle by which thermography could show certain kinds of disease is because tumours have an increased blood flow and increased number of blood vessels to maintain their increased cellular growth. So, for women’s health screening, breast thermography can help to detect the early signs of cancer and warn of its development.
Medical thermography can even detect early thermal changes up to 8 years before mammography or other conventional diagnostic modalities.
Other benefits of medical thermography include:
- Proactive prevention – Early detection is still the most important factor in the outcome of breast disease.
- Zero radiation – There’s no need to worry about radiation with medical thermography.
- Non-invasive – Patients find medical thermography a comfortable and carefree form of screening.
- 100% safe – Nothing is emitted from the camera, nothing is injected into your body, and there is no risk of damage to your cellular DNA.
- Value for money – When compared to other diagnostic imagining procedures, medical thermography is very affordable.
- 100% reliable – This state-of-the-art technology can encompass an extremely large area including the thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits.
- Versatile applications – Medical thermography can help you monitor the healing process after surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Danbury information
Danbury is a village in the City of Chelmsford, Essex with a population of around 6,500. Notable landmark the Church of St. John the Baptist contains notable wooden effigies of knights.
The quietude of the woodland and health surrounding Danbury contrasts with the A414, which is the major road which runs through the centre of the village and links it with Maldon to the east and Chelmsford to the west.