Medical Thermography Colchester
Would you like to make an appointment for medical thermography? Colchester residents should pick up the phone and talk to Maypole Health – a complimentary health clinic providing a holistic approach to many issues, illnesses and injuries.
Our friendly team of experienced professionals are fully trained to administer medical thermography to identify the cause of pain or disease by visualising inflammation, circulation and nerve damage.
To learn more about medical thermography, Colchester residents should pick up the phone to Maypole Health today – call 01621 88 80 80. Alternatively, email email@example.com or fill out our online enquiry form.
What you need to know about medical thermography – Colchester information
Medical thermography, otherwise known as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI, is a technique for the measurement and display of the distribution of body surface temperature. It attempts to provide a visual road map of your health, wellness and life longevity.
It is commonly used as a breast health assessment, helping to identify early changes and warn of the development of breast disease at the earliest possible time. Medical thermography monitors your breast health by looking for any irregular or abnormal blood flow in the breasts, chest and back, then visualising any thermal changes between each screening.
In fact, medical thermography can pick up on thermal changes up to 8 years before mammography or other types of screening that are commonly used.
Additional advantages of medical thermography include:
- Greater chance of recovery – The most critical factor in overcoming breast disease is early detection.
- Radiation-free – Medical thermography provides no radiation risk for both patient and practitioner.
- Non-invasive – The process of medical thermography is similar to taking a photo with minimal human contact required.
- Completely safe – No injections are required and there’s no risk of damage to your cells.
- Easy and inexpensive – Compared to other diagnostic imaging procedures, medical thermography is an effortless and affordable experience.
- Reliable and far-reaching – The thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits, often involved in breast disease, can be picked up by medical thermography.
- All-purpose provision – Medical thermography can assist in the treatment and recovery from surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Colchester information
The historic market town of Colchester in Essex has a population of 121,859. It was for a time the capital of Roman Britain, and is a member of the Most Ancient European Towns Network.
Colchester and the surrounding area is currently undergoing significant regeneration, including controversial greenfield residential development in Mile End and Braiswick. Hence it has been named as one of Britain’s fastest growing towns.