Medical Thermography Chelmsford
Interested in exploring medical thermography? Chelmsford residents should consider making an appointment at Maypole Health – your local health clinic specialising in alternative and complementary treatments.
Our fully qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals use medical thermography to identify certain risk factors which may not be determined in any other way, specifically pain and disease caused by inflammation, poor circulation and nerve damage.
To book an appointment or to learn more about medical thermography, Chelmsford residents should pick up the phone to Maypole Health today – call 01621 88 80 80. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online enquiry form.
What to expect with medical thermography – Chelmsford information
Medical thermography, also called Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI, is a simple test of physiology that utilises cutting-edge technology. It aims to understand how the patient is functioning by measuring and displaying body surface temperature – an extremely effective way of identifying potential health issues.
The underlying principle by which thermography could show certain kinds of disease is because tumours have an increased blood flow and increased number of blood vessels to maintain their increased cellular growth. So, for women’s health screening, breast thermography can help to detect the early signs of cancer and warn of its development.
In fact, medical thermography can pick up on thermal changes up to 8 years before mammography or other types of screening that are commonly used.
Here’s more reasons to consider medical thermography:
- Early detection – Increase your chance of overcoming breast disease by picking it up early.
- Zero radiation – There’s no need to worry about radiation with medical thermography.
- Non-invasive – The process of medical thermography is similar to taking a photo with minimal human contact required.
- Totally safe – Medical thermography is painless, discreet and involves no injections or medication.
- Value for money – When compared to other diagnostic imagining procedures, medical thermography is very affordable.
- Reliable and far-reaching – The thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits, often involved in breast disease, can be picked up by medical thermography.
- Extremely versatile – Thermography can be used by women of all ages, from pre-adolescence to post-menopausal women.
Medical Thermography – Chelmsford information
Chelmsford is the principal settlement of the City of Chelmsford district, and the county town of Essex with a population of approximately 112,000. In 2007, the Channel 4 programme “Location, Location, Location” voted Chelmsford the 8th-best place to live in the UK.
Local attractions include Chelmsford Cathedral, Hylands House, Beaulieu Park, the Essex Police Museum and Chelmsford Museum.