Medical Thermography Braintree
Thinking about making an appointment for medical thermography? Braintree residents should look no further than Maypole Health – a complementary health clinic that offers a range of alternative treatments and therapies.
Our friendly team of qualified professionals use medical thermography to identify risk factors, identify sources of pain, and detect potential diseases through the power of infrared imaging.
For more information or to book for medical thermography, Braintree residents should contact us today – call 01621 88 80 80, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online enquiry form.
How it Works – Medical Thermography Braintree
Medical thermography, which is often referred to as Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging or DITI, utilises state-of-the-art technology to study the body. It works by measuring the body surface temperature of patients, which is then displayed on a screen to identify inflammation, poor circulation and nerve damage.
The reason why this works is because tumours have an increased blood flow and produce more blood vessels in order to maintain cellular growth. Therefore, life-threatening diseases such as breast cancer can be picked up incredibly early and dealt with quickly.
Medical thermography is so effective that it can detect thermal changes in the body up to eight years before other types of screening such as mammography.
Here’s some more reasons to put your faith in medical thermography:
- Greater chance of recovery – The most critical factor in overcoming breast disease is early detection.
- Zero radiation – There’s no need to worry about radiation with medical thermography.
- Non-invasive – You don’t need to be touched or squashed.
- Completely safe – No injections are required and there’s no risk of damage to your cells.
- Value for money – When compared to other diagnostic imagining procedures, medical thermography is very affordable.
- Reliable and comprehensive – A larger area can be seen, including the thyroid and lymph glands in the armpits, by state-of-the-art imaging technology.
- All-purpose provision – Medical thermography can assist in the treatment and recovery from surgery, chemo- or radiation therapy.
Medical thermography – Braintree local information
The local government district of Braintree in Essex, which comprises the towns Braintree, Witham and Halstead, has a population of 147,084 according to the 2011 Census.
Since the end of the Second World War, Braintree has seen many changes, both in the town centre itself and the surrounding area. However, it still boasts a rich history as well as lots of shopping and leisure activities for both locals and visitors to enjoy.