Health Clinic Braintree
Looking to overcome the illnesses or injuries affecting you at a complimentary health clinic? Maypole Health can help. We have a wide range of alternative therapies available, which assess and focus on your exact needs and preferences.
Maypole Health is located in the beautiful Essex countryside, delivering much-needed respite from the moment you arrive. Our qualified, experienced, yet friendly professionals will be on hand to provide tailor-made advice and treatment according to your unique situation.
From your initial assessment and the diagnosis process to possible treatment options as well as aftercare and support, our staff will always be there to help, no matter your ailment, issue, or complaint.
For more information on how Maypole Health can improve your health and quality of life, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today – contact 01621 88 80 80, email email@example.com, or fill out our online form to receive a call-back.
Clinic services – Health Clinic Braintree
- Osteopathy – Addressing the body via the nervous system, soft tissues, and joints to stimulate its self-healing mechanism for balance and harmony
- Cranial Osteopathy – Delicate and non-invasive pressure that encourages the release of tension and stress
- Sports and Remedial Massage – To help you rest, recover and repair, lowering the risk of injury and improving performance
- Exercise and Rehabilitation – Suitable after injury, illness or surgery, including stroke, heart problems, joint replacements and nerve injury
- Reflexology – Based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body
- Dry Needling – Similar to acupuncture where needles are inserted into trigger points, relieving the symptoms associated with musculo-skeletal pain
- Kinesio Taping – Renowned for preventing injuries and fatigue along with helping to enhance performance
- Podiatry / Chiropody – To assess, diagnose and treat problems of the foot and lower leg below the knee
- Myo Fascial Release – To release tightness, reduce short term or long term aches and pains, and restore movement
- Acupuncture – The practice of inserting very fine needles into specific points of the body to improve the flow of the body’s qi or vital energy
- Oncology Massage – To enhance cancer patients’ sense of well-being by providing a gentle, soothing and supportive touch
- Chinese Herbal Medicine – To treat skin disease, gastro-intestinal disorders, gynaecological conditions, chronic fatigue, respiratory conditions, and more
To book an appointment for any of our clinic services, get in touch today.